Rodenator Standard Limited Warranty
Rodenator Product Defect Free For One Year
Meyer Industries warrants the original Purchaser that this Rodenator product is free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period commencing on the date of purchase and continuing for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase.
Registration of Product is required for warranty.
This Warranty applies to the original registered purchaser and is non-transferable.
What is covered:
During the applicable warranty period, Meyer Industries will repair or replace at their option, without charge to Purchaser, any defective component part of the Rodenator application device. Hoses, regulators, torch handle and safety equipment (accessories), are warranted by the manufacturers of those products. Warranty information on the accessories is included in the original packaging that you receive with the Rodenator system.
To obtain service under this limited warranty, the purchaser must contact Customer Support at 800-750-4553, to determine the problem with a product and to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA). Meyer Industries will provide the Purchaser with the information on how to package the Product and where to ship for service.
Purchaser must return Product to Meyer Industries in a container for shipping, accompanied by the Purchaser's sales receipt or comparable proof of sales showing the date of purchase, and serial number of the device.
Please also include a detailed description of the problem you are experiencing. Be sure your name is on the Product when you ship it.
If the original box is unavailable, secure as best you can. Upon authorization of the warranty repair, Meyer Industries will pay return freight, UPS Ground only, within the Continental United States. Meyer Industries will NOT pay for professional packaging.
2447A West Hwy # 52
Emmett, Idaho 83617
What is not covered:
The limited warranty is conditional upon proper operation and use by the Purchaser. This limited warranty does not cover.
- Defects or damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, unusual physical stress, or modifications of any part of the Product.
- Equipment that has the serial number removed or made illegible.
- Malfunctions resulting from the use of the Rodenator in conjunction with ancillary or peripheral equipment not furnished by or approved by Meyer Industries.
- The use of gases not designed for the Rodenator.
- Defects or damage from improper operation, maintenance, installation, adjustment or unauthorized service or repair.
- Any accessory that is included with the Product that is normally covered under a manufacturers warranty for said accessory, including but not limited to: regulators, hoses, safety equipment and any other part or accessory that has not been produced and warranted by Meyer Industries.
- All warranty repairs are to be sent ground freight only to receive any reimbursement on the shipping. Meyer Industries will not pay for any professional packaging.
All sales are considered final.